Friday, October 3, 2008

Introduction

The secret of investing success hides in front of each us. The purpose of this blog is to share the habits that can lead to the financial success that we all desire. This site is specifically designed for aspiring investors who may have invested for a year or a dozen years. There are 10 core habits that I believe, if followed and worked on daily, can help you reach your goal. I will be upfront and state that this success for most of us will not occur overnight but rather it will take us years to achieve. My goal each week is to publish at least one article on a given habit interspersed with market commentary, stock analysis and notes on some of my other passions including food, music, tennis and my family. I hope that you will enjoy this site and visit often.

No comments: